Becoming a student member of the NPPA shows a commitment to professionalism, and signing and adhering to our Code of Ethics looks fantastic to potential employers. We can help you develop the knowledge and the know-how that will boost your performance in the work force!
Our student members:
- Find internships, as well as full-time and part-time work
- List yourself in our Find-a-Visual-Journalist Database
- Connect with an international network of students, visual journalists, and industry leaders
- Be a part of an NPPA Student Chapter
- Visual Journalism Programs
- Save money with special offers on equipment, insurance, and services
- Get support and advice on legal issues and business practices
- Grow with our mentor and critique program.
- Challenge themselves with Student Clip Contests
- Enhance their resumes with volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Learn through exclusive online training, workshops, and regional events
- Protect their rights by uniting with the NPPA, the voice of visual journalists
Additional information for students:
- Check out our list of Visual Journalism Programs offered at colleges and universities