NPPA members saving big with new Canon promotion in 2019
Members of the National Press Photographers Association can now take advantage of savings on Canon Professional Services (CPS) memberships.
Discounts on Canon CPS memberships are part of the list of benefits offered to its members. Canon is offering savings of 20% on a Gold or Platinum CPS membership.
CPS members receive:
· expedited and discounted repairs
· free equipment maintenance
· equipment evaluation loans
· on-site support at select events and shows
This value will give members equipment evaluation loans, service discounts, expedited repairs, and more. It is valid for new members and renewals.
Here's how to get a discount code:
1. If you are already a member of NPPA and CPS, email [email protected] to get a discount code.
2. Visit cps.usa.canon.com to Create a New Account (or Login to upgrade).
3. Add your gear to My Canon Products to determine your CPS membership eligibility.
4. Select the membership level and add it to your shopping cart.
5. Add discount code and complete purchase
Disclaimer: Save 20% Instantly. Offer valid for CPS Gold and Platinum memberships January 10, 2019, at 12:01 a.m. EST through January 10, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. EST for active NPPA (National Press Photographers Association ) members. Not valid for prior purchases. Discount will be applied to order subtotal for CPS Gold and Platinum new, upgrade and renewal memberships only. Offer subject to Canon Professional Services Terms & Conditions. Offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.