Owner / Photographer, Al Milligan Images
I'm Al Milligan. I'm an international photographer who loves to travel and experience great places, from my two home bases in Colorado and Spain. My most interesting adventures include Spain, Italy, Morocco, and Korea. I’ve been a photographer for over 30 years, although I did get sidetracked with corporate jobs for a few years. I photograph sports, travel, fashion, events, lifestyle, people, and landscapes.
When I work with you, my goal is to give you an experience that you will rave about. I do this by understanding your goals, business, needs, and desires.
I also give back to the community by donating my time and services every year to photograph a fashion show which is a fund raiser for Safer Shelter in my Colorado community, as well as other smaller projects throughout the year.
I'm always interested to hear about you and your projects. Feel free to call me and we can schedule a time to meet over coffee and talk. I'm available for assignments worldwide.
A few other tidbits:
- I am based in Longmont, Colorado, USA and Denia, Spain
- Languages: English
- Favorite Food: Spanish – I love, love, love Paella. I also make killer hummus (even though it’s not Spanish).
- Favorite Wine: Spanish red
- Favorite Soccer Team: Barcelona
- Favorite Movie: Lawrence of Arabia
- All Time Favorite Quote: “Listen to your heart that beats and follow it with both your feet” – Lyle Lovett
- New Favorite Quote: “Always be yourself, unless you can be a pirate, then always be a pirate”