I am a native of Chicago with years of experience in a number of fields:
-26 years working and volunteering in various aspects of the Fire Service and retiring in 2000 as Deputy director of Mchenry County ESDA with certifications in communications, incident operations, hazardous materials, weather operations and disaster planning.
-Managed and worked numerous disaster scenes including plane crashes, train
accidents, tornado events, large structure fires and rescue operations.
City of McHenry, IL Emergency Manager for 5 years.
- Photographer for the last 52 years using film, digital and video formats and was initially trained in photo media by the chief photographer of a former major Chicago Newspaper.
METRO NEWS NETWORK - Vice President of news Operations; Chief Photojournalist, Chicago, IL , Milwaukee, WI
- Amateur Radio Operator and Holder of a FCC General Radio Telephone License.
- Member International Fire Photographers Association (IFPA).
- Member International Organization of Fire Photographers (IOFP)
- N.A.R.T.E. Certified Engineer 1st class with telecommunications endorsements.
Corporate, Nature, Sports, Weddings, Portrait, Disaster Coverage, Spot News, Still Photography